So, I’ve decided to provide a useful little quiz to help those of you that are confused (liberals) about where you stand politically. I’ll try to keep it simple and use small words so I don’t overwhelm those of you (liberals) who are a bit slower than the rest of the pack.
I decided to do this as a public service after I realized something. Conservatives NEVER switch sides and become liberals. However, you hear about liberals switching to the conservative side all the time. My favorite example is Dennis Miller. He was an outspoken liberal nutjob. Then he learned how to read, and the next thing you knew, he was a conservative.
I’m not implying that all liberals are illiterate. I’m just saying that they must not read anything.
So here’s the quiz. You get to self score:
1. I like taking responsibility for my actions. Yes No Maybe
2. I don’t want to support people that are lazy and unproductive. Yes No Maybe
3. Government tends to be inefficient and retarded. Yes No Maybe
4. A woman’s right to choose ends when she chooses to have unprotected sex. Yes No Maybe
5. The founding fathers intended to protect the church from government meddling, not the other way around. Yes No Maybe
6. Taxing business and rich people more than everyone else drives businesses out of the country. Yes No Maybe
7. Parents who choose to put their children into a private school and still pay taxes should receive the same amount of money for their children’s education as those who put their children into public schools. Yes No Maybe
8. Government does not exist to bail out poorly run business like airlines. Yes No Maybe
9. Government exists for two reasons: To provide security from foreign threats, and to provide equitable boundaries for the free market economy. Yes No Maybe
10. The only good government is a smaller government. Yes No Maybe
If you answered yes to more than 5 questions, you tend to lean towards conservatism.
If you answered no to more than 5 questions, you tend to lean towards liberalism.
If you answered exactly 5 questions yes and 5 questions no, you are a textbook moderate.
If you answered maybe to more than 5 questions, you tend to be a panty-waisted, yellow dog.