1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog? No, I never care how I look in public. I have, however, been recognized from my blog. It was creepy.
2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered? Well, I once had one posted that was manipulated slightly, but it’s no longer posted. Everything is 100% genuine.
3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you? I like it when i get mail from dorky people, and even more, I like getting emails from angry people that want to kick my butt.
4. Do you lie in your blog? No, but I occassionally exaggerate.
5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog? No, I’m aggressive-aggressive.
6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop? No. I once threatened to quit writing, ended up briefly locking my diary, and then decided I didn’t care what people thought, so I got back to it.
7. Are you in therapy? No, but I did take antidepressants for several months.
8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones? No, I don’t delete mean comments, but I usually respond harshly to them. I’ve never faked a nice comment, or any comment, for that matter.
9.Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? Huh? Isn’t “Rubbing out” a euphamism for “killing” someone?
10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less? They’d probably like me more, because I’m less of an ass in person.
11. Do you have a job? Yes, I’m gainfully employed.
12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it? Absolutely. Turning a hobby into a living would be awesome.
13. Which bloggers do you want to meet in real life? Eventually I’d like to meet all of the people on my favs that I haven’t met yet.
14. Which bloggers have you made out with? I’m not really a kisser. Well, not on the mouth anyhow.
15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have? I don’t really talk about it at all. The most I’ve ever said is that I have a good job and a nice house, both of which are true.
16. Does your family read your blog? They know about it, but I don’t think they read regularly, except my incredibly adorable little sister.
17. How old is your blog? I started on June 2, 2004.
18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care? I get around 8,000 pageviews per day. God only knows why. Yes, I secretly care… I think a lot of my pageviews are due to my Forum.
19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar? Not that you know of.
20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing? No. Although I spent several hundred dollars to have an original Dusty Scott painting done for my house. https://porktornado.diaryland.com https://www.dustyscott.com
21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes? Heck no. I’ve only made 54$ on my blog since it’s beginning, and it costs 300$ per year, so I’m still posting losses. The 54$ came from commissions on Incredi-Gear.
22. Is blogging narcissistic? Of course it is.
23. Do you feel guilty when you don’t post for a long time? Absolutely. I also feel guilty when I don’t read my friends blogs faithfully.
24. Do you like John Mayer? No.
25. Do you have enemies? Yes, several. I don’t post gutless hate mail anymore because I fear retribution.
26. Are you lonely? No. I have a great family, and 2 pups.
27. Why bother? Because the alternative is being dead.