1. Were people affected by Katrina primarily because of race, or primarily because of economic standing?
2. Is economic standing a matter of race, or is economic standing a matter of your perceived contribution to society?
3. Does society value contributions more from one race than another?
4. Should productive members of society feel responsibility towards unproductive members?
5. Does poverty disproportionately affect blacks because of white people? If so, what’s the line of reasoning?
6. Do poor white people receive more welfare and government assistance than black people?
7. How do we account for the states in the US that have disproportionately white poverty?
8. Why, whenever black people are affected by something, do black leaders cry foul? Aren’t white people affected by tragedies? Why don’t white leaders pull the race card?
9. Is it because the only racists left are black “leadership” and ignorant white trash in Appalachia?
10. I think so.
Thanks for playing.