Here’s what I think we should do:
1. If someone wants to commit suicide, we should go ahead and kill them. After all, it’s what they want.
2. It’s not fair that we only have English and Spanish spoken at most businesses. What about everyone else? We should have a line at the bank for German, French, Swahili, click Language, Turkish, …….
3. If someone complains that they’d rather live in Canada, I think we should use tax money to help them move. What a perfect use for tax money… getting rid of the things in America that suck!
4. We should abolish the border patrol and allow anyone that feels like watering down the US economy to come on down, not to mention receive special help for their family, and translators at every business. However, I absolutely think we should not require them to pay taxes.
5. If someone doesn’t have “quality of life” we should send them to the gas chamber. We can build gas chambers that look like showers so they don’t get freaked out.
6. We should eliminate congress and the Constitution. Personally, I’d rather have judges decide what is wrong and what’s right than have someone who represents what I think.
7. Instead of having Affirmative Action, I think we should make it illegal to hire a white man under any circumstances, unless he is on welfare, in which case we should make him pick fruit.
8. I think we should take all guns away from law-abiding citizens, so that only criminals have weapons. In fact, I think we should only sell guns to people that can prove they have a criminal record.
9. I think that we should save all species that are on the verge of becoming extinct. We should do this even if it means shutting down all industry in the world.
10. Most of all, we should abolish the death penalty. In fact, I think we should abolish prison, too. Just because someone makes a bad decision doesn’t mean there should be any penalty. I’m sure he didn’t mean to do it.
Really. We should do this.