First, if you haven’t voted in the Incredi-Contest poll, scroll down and cast your vote. You can go back one entry to see the details of each participant.
I stole this entry from Andria and I’m sure she stole it from someone else. It sounded like fun and it sounded pretty easy, so here goes.
1. Who did you last get angry with? I never get angry. Sometimes I get annoyed. Ok, I lied. The last person I was really angry at was Marty Schottenheimer…
2. What is your weapon of choice? My Beretta 96 (.40 cal)
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Of course, if I had to do it in self defense.
4. How about of the same sex? Well, considering I HAVE hit people of the same sex, then I guess the answer is yes.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? Good question. I’m not the kind of person that makes people really angry very often. Probably my last girlfriend before Jenna.
6. What is your pet peeve? You make it sound like I only have one… Ok, a big one is I can’t stand being around drunk people.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? No, once I cut someone off, I’m usually over it.
1. What is one thing you’re supposed to do daily that you haven’t done in a while? Well, I should probably be running and doing some weights, but frankly I’ve been sick for months and I just have NO energy.
2. What is the latest you’ve ever woken up? I’ve slept from 10PM one night until 8AM… two days later…
3. Name a person you’ve been meaning to contact, but haven’t: To be honest, I never think to contact anyone, because when it comes down to it, I’m a self-absorbed ass.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? Excuses are of the devil. I’m a Republican, remember!?
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones…)? Of course. I am a big fan of the Igia hair removal system.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? Well, over the weekend I had to chase a pet around for about an hour, so that was a really good workout.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? None, but I have two alarms that I set 20 minutes apart.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? I drink Wild Cherry Pepsi, Gatorade, V8 Low Sodium, Iced Tea, and water. That’s it.
2. Meat eaters: Yes, although I limit my red meat intake… I eat a lot of chicken.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you’ve had in one sitting/outing/event? They tell me I had 5 long island iced teas and 12 shots of tequila. I was a tad sick.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? No.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? I fight with about 20 pounds, + or -.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? I’m all about the salty food. If I eat something sweet, I have to wash it down with something salty.
7. Have you ever looked at a small pet or child and thought, “LUNCH”? That’s not what I thought at all!
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? Several… I’ll go with Andria’s answer… more than 20 but less than 1000.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting
physicians/family)? Several, and they were all transformed for the better, dangit.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? I think everyone does that.
4. Have you “done it”? Again, I think everyone does that.
5. What is your favourite body part on a person of your gender of choice? I like big… “shoulders”
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? No, but I’ve been propositioned by a girl who acted like a prostitute except she didn’t charge.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? If the answer to number 4 is “yes” then the answer to number 7 should also be “yes” dontcha think?
1. How many credit cards do you own? 4
2. What’s your guilty pleasure store? I love me some CompUSA and I also love me some Jones Store.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? I’d sell my house and buy a bigger one, buy Jenna and I nice cars, and put the rest into a tax-sheltered retirement fund.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Rich, baby, rich. You can buy fame…
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? So long as the time i had to spend doing the job was limited to just a few years.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? I’ve stolen several hearts.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? About 12.
1. What’s one thing you have done that you’re most proud of? Finishing college while working way too much.
2. What’s one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of? That’s a good question. Probably the same as mine.
3. What’s one thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Have a good job, nice house, cars that run, and a family.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? There’s nothing I hate more.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Of course. That’s the point, isn’t it?
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? No, but I’ve worked really hard to get a higher score.
7. What did you do today that you’re proud of? I got to work on time.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? Well, I have a friend who has a Dodge Durango… and that’s my dream SUV…
2. Who would you want to go on “Trading Spaces” with? I don’t know. My friend Erin and I talked about it, but we don’t live near each other so I doubt they’d let us. If I could choose a designer to do my house, I’d choose Vern or Laurie.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? Myself with more money.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes. It sucked.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Yup. I always thought I looked like a nerd. I wanted to look like Luke Perry when I was in junior high.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? The ability to relax.