Well, tomorrow morning at 7:00 AM, Jenna and I fly to Philadelphia for the New Year’s holiday.
That means it’s time for resolutions.
1. I will not make stupid resolutions I can’t do.
2. I will get back in the black financially.
3. I will get straight A’s in my MBA classes. (Per Usual)
4. I will drink my V8 every day.
5. I will fix the broken crap in my house, even if I have to figure out how to do it myself.
6. I will get my eyes checked. Again.
7. I will get my oil changed at least once a year, or every 15,000 miles.